中文版 | English
(一) 具有正高级专业技术职称，身体健康，年龄在40~ 55 周岁；
4. 个人主要学术和科研成果简述（ 500 -1000字）；
5. 提供材料需注明本人通讯地址、电话号码和 E-mail 地址。
Recruitment Announcement for the Director of State Key Laboratory of Light Alloy Foundry Technology for High-end Equipment
According to the notice of the ministry of science and technology’s approval to build the third batch of the state key laboratory of enterprises (National Science Foundation document  NO. 329), Shenyang Research Institute of Foundry (SRIF) started to build a “State Key Laboratory of Light Alloy Foundry Technology for High-end Equipment ".
The main research fields of the laboratory are basic theory of casting, casting light alloy material, numerical simulation of casting process and advanced casting technology. According to the requirement to build the state key laboratory, we use the “Open, Flow, Union and Competition” as operating mechanism and incentive and funding evaluation system, which is based on performance, to provide high quality technical platform and professional services for all kinds of scientific researchers. According to the relevant requirements of the "Interim Measures of Relying on Enterprises to Build State Key Laboratories" (National Science Foundation document  No.716), we are recruiting a director of the laboratory on a global scale.
1. Responsibilities of the Laboratory Director
(1) Completing the work of “State Key Laboratory of Light Alloy Foundry Technology for High-end Equipment”, and passing the inspection and acceptance during the running time.
(2) According to overall goals of building the laboratory, making the building and operating programs for the laboratory and taking the responsibility to formulate and implement all kinds of laboratory management systems.
(3) Attracting and gathering outstanding academic leaders and academic backbones, to build an innovative research team which has great influence at home and abroad;
(4) Organizing and undertaking the major science and technology projects and key science and technology projects of the state (including international cooperation), to make a number of international advanced scientific and technological achievements.
(5) Promoting the organic combination between the foundation researches of laboratory and the actual production and strengthening the foreign academic exchanges of the laboratory, to improve the laboratory’s visibility at home and abroad.
2. Requirements for the Laboratory Director
(1) Senior professional and technical title, healthy and 40-55 years old.
(2) The director should have been engaged in the relative research of Light Alloy Foundry Technology for High-end Equipment for a long time and have a high level as academic leader in the field. The research achievements should be recognized by domestic and international peers. The director also should have the ability to make academic exchanges in English.
(3) The director should have the ability and the integrity, with strong organization and coordination ability, and love his or her job and team.
(4) The director should have innovative idea for related discipline construction of the laboratory, and lead the lab to be advanced at home and abroad in the frontier areas.
(5) Making sure that the actual work time in the lab should not be less than 8 months per year.
3. Applying Steps
(1) The applicants can apply once this announcement is released. The registration deadline is December 31st, 2015. After the preliminary examination, reply time will be further noticed.
(2) The applicants should provide the following written materials when applying for this job:
a. The vision and goals for the laboratory if you are employed;
b. Individual working and studying resume, copies of your degree, diploma or job title certificates and certificates of important jobs at home and abroad.
c. The list of main achievements of academic papers and copies of awards certificates;
d. A brief introduction of your main academic and scientific research (500-1000 words);
e. The materials should be marked with your mailing address, phone number and E-mail address.
(3) The applicant should introduce your academic achievements briefly, and supply specific suggestions on the developing plan, targets, measures and supporting conditions of the laboratory. We will send the assessment result to the laboratory construction supporting institution, after approval, the applicant will be employed.
4. Appointment and Assessment
After approval, Shenyang Research Institute of Foundry (SRIF) will sign the employment contract with the employee, providing the letter of appointment. The duration of employment is 5 years. The employment contract will specify the rights and obligations of both parties.
5. Contact Information
Contact person：Zhu Qiang
Address：NO.17, Yunfeng South Street, Tiexi District, Shenyang, P.R. China